- Green Chasuble in Macarius fabric from Arte-Grosse
- Imported from Belgium
- Very high quality chasuble
- Ideal for Spring and Summer months
- Available in 11 different colors and variations
Green Chasuble in Macarius from Arte-Grosse
From the Arte Grosse company of Belgium we have this inspirational handwoven green chasuble with an interwoven gold design. The green chasuble is made of 70% wool and 30% trevira fibers so is lightweight and easy to wear while nicely holding its shape. The chasuble features the Gothic or rounder cut, measures 61 inches wide and 53 inches long, has a roll collar and comes with an inner stole included. The gold colored threads of the chasuble are woven in to form a panel of crosses and stripes down the front and back of the chasuble and borders around the edges of the chasuble. During the liturgical year when green is worn such as for the Ordinary time, this green chasuble would be very appropriate to wear. Also comes in a variety of other liturgical colors. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with 70% Wool and 30% Trevira fibers
- Available in 10 other liturgical colors
- Comes with a roll collar
- Comes with understole
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns