Gold-Plated Communion Cup w/Polished Finish
- 802G Common Cup
- Gold plate over brass
- Holds 14 ounces
- Is engravable
802G Gold Plate Common Cup from Alviti Creations
This 802G Common Cup comes from Alviti Creations of Attleboro, Massachussets which is renowned for quality chalices and church metal ware. Its roots go back to the 1920s and Alviti has been producing the best in church metal ware for over 45 years. Alviti’s quality products include not only chalices and ciboria sets, but also communion ware, traveling mass kits, pastoral and deacon sets, glass and crystal ware, pyx, cruet sets and other metal ware for the religious sector. This 802G Gold Plate Common cup reflects their commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
The 802G has a high polish gold plate finish and holds 14oz. The cup diameter measures 4” the overall height is 6-1/2”.
For more information, please call the Saint Patrick's Guild Church Goods Department toll-free at 1-800-652-9767. Twin Cities customers, call 651-690-1506 and ask for Church Goods.
St. Patrick's Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on "Catalogs" which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 2000-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 6-1/2” Tall
- 14 ounce capacity
- High Polish Gold plate
- Cup measures 4-1/2” in diameter
No known hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.