Give Us This Day Monthly Booklet
- Give Us This Day Monthly Booklet
- 2-Color Text
- A popular Catholic monthly publication
A popular publication, the Give Us This Day monthly booklet, is used by Catholics to enrich their lives with daily prayer. The inspirational Give Us This Day paperback booklet comes from the Benedictines who founded Liturgical Press in 1926. Give Us This Day is rooted in Catholic tradition and is the perfect way to establish prayer as part of daily life and, in doing so, become closer to God. The book is a monthly publication that contains prayers and readings for daily Mass, morning and evening daily prayers and reflections on the scriptures for each day.
The front of the Give Us This Day monthly booklet presents a calendar for the month which includes indications of saints' days and the name of the person who presents the scripture reflection on each specific day. The back of Give Us This Day includes the order of the Mass, a prayer service for celebrating the Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion, some traditional hymns, and a guide to Lectio Divina. If you are looking for a way that is rooted in Catholic tradition to make prayer a part of your daily life, Give Us This Day gives you a complete and helpful resource to have at your fingertips. Available for all months of the year; new series each year.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Give Us This Day Monthly Booklet publication
- Measures 4-1/2”W x 7”H
- 2 Color Text
- High Quality Paper
- No known safety issues if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- This booklet becomes non-returnable once the month of your ordered booklet ends. If returning before this, send St. Patrick's Guild your receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.