Girls Communion Music Box Ivory Personalized
- Personalized First Communion keepsake box
- Plays "Ave Maria"
- Place inside for mementos
This keepsake box will securely store First Communion remembrances but has the added attraction of being musical and it can be personalized. The girl's keepsake box is ivory colored wood and measures 4" deep by 6" wide by 2-3/4" high. The cover of the keepsake box has two sections; one with the image of a chalice with wheat and grapes which are the symbols of Communion. The other section has the words "My Holy Communion" with space to personalize the music box with the child's first name/middle name and the date of her First Communion.
The inside of the musical keepsake box also has two sections, one with the musical movement and the other to store the special mementos such as a rosary, medals or jewelry which the child may receive for her First Communion. When the cover of the musical keepsake box is opened, the gravity activated musical movement plays "Ave Maria" (Franz Schubert's version). Please allow 10 days for delivery when ordering depending on where you live.
Dimensions & Specifications
- First Communion musical keepsake box
- 4"D x 6"W x 2-3/4"H
- Ivory colored wood
- Plays "Ave Maria"
- Space inside for mementos
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The 2 boxes were for brother and sister who are making their 1st Communion the same day in Colorado. Thanks for the beautiful job.,