Gift of the Animals: A Christmas Tale
- Beautifully written by poet Carole Gerber
- Nativity story from the Animals' Point of View
- Perfect for 3-8 year olds
The gentle beasts of sky and earth
prepare their stable for Christ's birth.
Gift of the Animals: A Christmas Tale has a beautiful narrative by author and poet Carole Gerber that will capture the attention of 3-8 year old children. With stunning and intricate art by renowned Japanese artist Yumi Shimokawara, Gift of the Animals is a highly desirable Christmas gift. The Gift of the Animals shares the miraculous offerings the humble animals in the manger gave to the baby Jesus.
The birds on the roof of the lowly shed
prepare a pillow for His head,
with feathers pulled from downy breasts . . .
mice carry them to where He'll rest.
Celebrating the Savior's birth, this full-color, gold-embossed hardcover is must-have addition to a family's Christmas library and Christmas Eve traditions. Measuring 10.31”W x 10.38”H, Gift of the Animals has 32 pages and perfect for children. Animals have an important contribution in the Nativity story and children learn from them in Gift of the Animals. Hearts are opened by animals, so it is a lovely story to introduce children to the power of love through animals. Christmas is the season of opening the heart and Gift of the Animals is a beautifully illustrated and written tale to assist all ages in doing so.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 10.31”W x 10.38”H
- Hardcover with gold-embossing
- 32 Pages
- For 3-8 year olds
- Written by Poet Carole Gerber
- Illustrated by Yumi Shimokawara
- No known safety hazards when used for designed purposes
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.