G4060 Tabernacle in Maple Hardwood
- Maple Hardwood Construction
- Lock and Key for Tabernacle Door
- Walnut Stain
- Wall Mount or Tabletop
G4060 Tabernacle from Robert Smith
The G4060 Tabernacle comes from church furniture maker Robert Smith and is constructed from solid maple hardwood and stained in a rich dark Walnut. The G4060 Tabernacle can be wall mounted or used on a tabletop. The G4060 Tabernacle is solid with a clean and simple cross design, and affordable. The G4060 Tabernacle door comes with a lock and key and is ideal for any chapel or small worship space. The Tabernacle measures 15” W x 20” H x 13-3/4” D. Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 or email us at email@example.com to inquire about this G4060 Tabernacle or our wide selection of tabernacle choices.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 15” Wide 20” High
- 13-3/4” Deep
- Comes with Lock and Key
- Cross design on tabernacle door
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
Due to the size of this item there is an
Additional Shipping Charge.
This charge is automatically added to your
total shipping amount in the shopping cart.
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.