Fontanini Zimri Instrument Maker 5IN
- Features world-renowned Fontanini™ Italian artistry
- Perfect for Fontanini™ collections
- Great Christmas gift
- Fits 5" scale Nativity set or village (The scale of a Nativity set is determined by the height of the tallest figure. All other figures are scaled in size proportionally to that figure; none are taller, some are shorter.)
This is a lovely detailed piece to add to your Fontanini™ village collection. It features "Zimri" an instrument maker shown putting finishing touches on a beautiful violin. The Zimri piece is made of durable, child-friendly polymer and is sized to go with the other Fontanini 5" scale village pieces. The Zimri figure is hand-painted in Italy using safe, lead-free paint so is safe for all the family to handle. The detailing is exquisite when you notice particularly the brush he is using, the violin he is working on, his shoes and the table in front of him. Added features are the jar on the table which perhaps contains varnish and the other wonderfully designed stringed instrument leaning against the table. The Zimri figure comes boxed with a story about the figure included.
Villages contained many master craftsmen who made beautiful things by hand and Zimri is no exception. You can almost hear the lovely notes pouring forth from the violin he is working on. The beautiful detailing makes this piece one you will enjoy including in your Fontanini™ village. You might be interested in pairing Zimri with the musical instrument shop, item N16394.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Fontanini "Zimri" the Instrument Maker Village Figure
- Made of durable, child-friendly polymer
- Hand-painted in Italy with safe, lead-free paint
- Fits 5" scale Nativity or village
- Gift boxed with enclosed story card
- Paint used by Fontanini™ is lead-free making it safe for entire family
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.