Fontanini Julian Village Figure 5IN
- Features renowned Fontanini™ Italian artistry
- Perfect for Fontanini™ villages
- Great Christmas gift
- Fits 5" scale Nativity set or village (The scale of a Nativity set is determined by the height of the tallest figure. All other figures are scaled in size proportionally to that tallest figure; none are taller, some are shorter.)
"Julian" the Parchment Maker is a new piece added to the Fontanini™ 5" scale Nativity village figures. The figure is made of child-friendly, durable polymer and is hand-painted in Italy with safe, lead-free paint. It shows a man pressing a roller against a piece of parchment which is on a board in front of him perhaps making the parchment smooth or squeezing out water. Finished layers of parchment are folded over another board behind him.
The Fontanini™ village figures usually have distinguishing characteristics and Julian is no different. Notice the fine detailing in his rolled up sleeves as he keeps them away from the parchment and the look of concentration on his face as he tries to make the parchment just right. The parchment itself is especially noticeable both the flat finished pieces and the folds of the piece on which he is working. This industrious parchment maker will be a unique figure to add to your Fontanini™ Nativity village. The figure comes gift boxed with a story card included.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Fontanini "Julian" Nativity Village Figure
- Hand-painted in Italy with safe, lead-free paint
- Made of child-friendly, durable polymer
- Fits 5" scale Nativity or village
- Gift boxed with enclosed story card
- Paint used by Fontanini™ is lead-free making it safe for entire family
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.