- Fly a Little Higher, How God Answered a Mom's Small Prayer in a Big Way
- Book about Zach and Laura Sobiech dealing with Zach's cancer
- Perfect resource for group reading and discussion
When mother, Laura Sobiech, discovered her son was dying, she uttered a desperate prayer, "Okay, Lord, You can have him. But if he must die, I want it to be for something big. I want someone's life to be changed forever". Fly a Little Higher, How God Answered a Mom's Small Prayer in a Big Way is the story, told in a raw, honest and compelling way, of how Laura Sobiech feels God responded to her prayer. Her son, Zach who was diagnosed with cancer, wrote his goodbyes through music. One song, "Clouds", went viral allowing God and Zach to do something big during his last year of life. Fly a Little Higher is an uplifting book about the hard experience of dealing with cancer.
The author of Fly a Little Higher, Laura Sobiech, found that writing organized this heart wrenching experience for her aching heart. Living in small town Minnesota, the family learned to relish the present moment admitting they weren't a perfect family. In Fly a Little Higher, Sobiech reveals how they talked, learned to be vulnerable to each other, and then eventually leaned on each other and their faith. This profound story is available at a great price and perfect for book groups.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Fly A Little Higher, How God Answered a Mom's Small Prayer in a Big Way
- Author Laura Sobiech
- How a family dealt with Zach's cancer
- 368 PGS
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.