Father Leopold Celebrates Mass Religious Lego Set
- Fun way to instruct children on the Mass
- Perfect gift for all special occasions
- One of our most popular gift items
- Fr. Leopold Lego Set contains everything you need
Are you looking for a way to introduce your children to a bible lego set? Specifically, a bible lego set that shows how the Mass makes biblical references come alive in the modern world? This Father Leopold Celebrates Mass biblical Lego set gives the child hands on experience with building the furniture found in front of the Church and then adding all the accessories used at Mass. The Catholic Lego set consists of 174 lego pieces to use to build the altar, ambo, credence table and tabernacle, 4 different seasonal vestments for Fr. Leopold to wear and various supplies like the Lectionary, paten, hosts, cruets and chalice.
As the young person builds the furniture and sets out the supplies needed for Mass with the Catholic Lego set, he or she learns the names of the different items and what they are used for. A convenient and useful 28 page instruction booklet makes putting the Mass furniture together "a snap". This Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set is perfect for use in a Religious Education class for younger children to help acquaint them with the Mass. In addition, this Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set may be helpful for those about to make their First Communion. The Celebrating Mass Catholic religious Lego set is recommended for ages 6 years and up. Lego is a Trademark of the Lego Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
Fr. Leopold Lego Set Celebrates Catholic Mass: 174 Lego Bricks with Mass Accessories & Instruction Booklet; Designed for Ages 6 and Up
Dimensions & Specifications
- Biblical Lego Set for Ages 6 and Up
- Set contains 174 LEGO™ bricks; Instruction booklet; Mass accessories
- Fr. Leopold LEGO™ figure has 4 vestments for the Church year
- Occasion: Christmas, First Communion, Confirmation
- Designed for children 6 years and up
- Small LEGO™ bricks; adult supervision recommended
- Choose Store Pickup, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thank you so much for having this to purchase. Loved the Lego and high interest especially for boys! Faith and fun meet! Price was reasonable too with what sets cost today. Thank you.
Wonderful gift for a 7 year old in PSR who loves Legos
Wonderful gift. Wonderful store. Great customer service.
My daughter is set on becoming a saint, and she loves all things about Jesus, church, saints, the mass. Great gift for her (she's 7).
We had a lot of fun putting this together. The instructions were the same quality that you see from standard Lego sets. The instruction guide also had a neat back story included for Father Leopold! Would definitely recommend. One comment - we decided to give him a hat (set didn't include one).
I did not actually open the box. This was purchased to give to a needy family in our parish. The card only said it would be for a boy, and the wish was for Legos. I had seen this set recently, and it came to mind almost immediately, when I sat down to look at different sets. It seemed to be the perfect choice for Christmas. I was very pleased with the timely delivery, and the box is in perfect condition. Thank you very much!
Great Confirmation gift for my 12 year old grandson.
This set is perfect for everyone! It is suitable for 6yrs and up but I bought it for a 15yr old as a pre-Confirmation gift. You can even change out Father Leopold's stole for each season. Be great for teaching younger kids
I was looking for a gift for my nephew for his First Communion. He loves legos so this is a match made in heaven for him. I love the fact that they are real legos, and that the creators have such a clever sense of humor. Pricey but I am happy to support this business!