Father Leopold Celebrates Mass Religious Lego Set
- Fun way to instruct children on the Mass
- Perfect gift for all special occasions
- One of our most popular gift items
- Fr. Leopold Lego Set contains everything you need
Are you looking for a way to introduce your children to a bible lego set? Specifically, a bible lego set that shows how the Mass makes biblical references come alive in the modern world? This Father Leopold Celebrates Mass biblical Lego set gives the child hands on experience with building the furniture found in front of the Church and then adding all the accessories used at Mass. The Catholic Lego set consists of 174 lego pieces to use to build the altar, ambo, credence table and tabernacle, 4 different seasonal vestments for Fr. Leopold to wear and various supplies like the Lectionary, paten, hosts, cruets and chalice.
As the young person builds the furniture and sets out the supplies needed for Mass with the Catholic Lego set, he or she learns the names of the different items and what they are used for. A convenient and useful 28 page instruction booklet makes putting the Mass furniture together "a snap". This Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set is perfect for use in a Religious Education class for younger children to help acquaint them with the Mass. In addition, this Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set may be helpful for those about to make their First Communion. The Celebrating Mass Catholic religious Lego set is recommended for ages 6 years and up. Lego is a Trademark of the Lego Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
Fr. Leopold Lego Set Celebrates Catholic Mass: 174 Lego Bricks with Mass Accessories & Instruction Booklet; Designed for Ages 6 and Up
Dimensions & Specifications
- Biblical Lego Set for Ages 6 and Up
- Set contains 174 LEGO™ bricks; Instruction booklet; Mass accessories
- Fr. Leopold LEGO™ figure has 4 vestments for the Church year
- Occasion: Christmas, First Communion, Confirmation
- Designed for children 6 years and up
- Small LEGO™ bricks; adult supervision recommended
- Choose Store Pickup, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was looking for a gift for my nephew for his First Communion. He loves legos so this is a match made in heaven for him. I love the fact that they are real legos, and that the creators have such a clever sense of humor. Pricey but I am happy to support this business!
The process was smooth and the package came in great condition. My son loves this set. I am happy with the whole experience and I would come back to purchase other items.
I thought it the perfect gift for our granddaughter’s first communion. She is a whiz at putting them together. A little fun along with religion.
It was a hit with my Grandson. He has many Lego sets. He put it together after his celebration and sent me a picture of it set up. It is so unique and a touching tribute to a Special Day.
I bought this as First Communion present for my Lego obsessed godson. Ordering was easy, delivery was past and the packaging is great. I know that he is going to love it. Such a great idea.
Everything from the ordering to the shipping, tracking, and the arrival of the product was excellent! It was given as a gift to teach the faith formation kids about the mass. Hopefully it will help.
This is the second set we have purchased for a gift. It celebrates the Mass, and it's Lego, what's not to love.
I first came across this set on eBay where the prices were substantially higher. I thought my 4 year old granddaughter, who loves Lego, who matches her Sunday dresses with the correct liturgical colors and who is officially listed as a Junior Sacristan on the Church schedule (her Dad is a Sacristan) would love this set. My son was very impressed when it arrived. Granddaughter's favorite part is the liturgical vestments. Son wants to build a church out of Legos to put the altar into. A nice Father /Daughter bonding activity. He already hinted "Mom- there's a confessional set too..."
It was the perfect First Communion gift for my Lego-loving son. It shipped quickly too.