- Fun way to instruct children on the Mass
- Perfect gift for all special occasions
- One of our most popular gift items
- Fr. Leopold Lego Set contains everything you need
Are you looking for a way to introduce your children to a bible lego set? Specifically, a bible lego set that shows how the Mass makes biblical references come alive in the modern world? This Father Leopold Celebrates Mass biblical Lego set gives the child hands on experience with building the furniture found in front of the Church and then adding all the accessories used at Mass. The Catholic Lego set consists of 174 lego pieces to use to build the altar, ambo, credence table and tabernacle, 4 different seasonal vestments for Fr. Leopold to wear and various supplies like the Lectionary, paten, hosts, cruets and chalice.
As the young person builds the furniture and sets out the supplies needed for Mass with the Catholic Lego set, he or she learns the names of the different items and what they are used for. A convenient and useful 28 page instruction booklet makes putting the Mass furniture together "a snap". This Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set is perfect for use in a Religious Education class for younger children to help acquaint them with the Mass. In addition, this Fr. Leopold Celebrates Mass Catholic religious Lego set may be helpful for those about to make their First Communion. The Celebrating Mass Catholic religious Lego set is recommended for ages 6 years and up. Lego is a Trademark of the Lego Group of Companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
Fr. Leopold Lego Set Celebrates Catholic Mass: 174 Lego Bricks with Mass Accessories & Instruction Booklet; Designed for Ages 6 and Up
Dimensions & Specifications
- Biblical Lego Set for Ages 6 and Up
- Set contains 174 LEGO™ bricks; Instruction booklet; Mass accessories
- Fr. Leopold LEGO™ figure has 4 vestments for the Church year
- Occasion: Christmas, First Communion, Confirmation
- Designed for children 6 years and up
- Small LEGO™ bricks; adult supervision recommended
- Choose Store Pickup, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I first came across this set on eBay where the prices were substantially higher. I thought my 4 year old granddaughter, who loves Lego, who matches her Sunday dresses with the correct liturgical colors and who is officially listed as a Junior Sacristan on the Church schedule (her Dad is a Sacristan) would love this set. My son was very impressed when it arrived. Granddaughter's favorite part is the liturgical vestments. Son wants to build a church out of Legos to put the altar into. A nice Father /Daughter bonding activity. He already hinted "Mom- there's a confessional set too..."
It was the perfect First Communion gift for my Lego-loving son. It shipped quickly too.
I purchased this for my niece and nephew. First of all St. Patrick’s Guild had the best pricing I could find on this item and their customer service was very good. The item was quickly shipped out. I was notified of the receipt of the order and when it shipped out. The item was packaged well. The set neat. It has nice details included in the set that my niece and nephew can identify at their church when they attend mass. Thank you!
This LEGO kit is adorable! We can't wait to give it to our grandson when he makes his First Communion in April. We ordered it from Saint Patrick's Guild and their service was outstanding!
Bought for my grandchildren who are being home-schooled. Family said it was a great addition!
I knew that this would be a great First Communion gift for my grandson! My experience was amazing from the start. When I began pricing this set, I discovered that St. Patrick's Guild was about $15 dollars cheaper (after shipping) than anywhere else. When I made my online purchase, I submitted a question about shipping. The next morning I received a phone call to answer my question and the package arrived promptly.
As First Communion Day arrived I began to wonder if this would be appreciated, compared to all his other Lego sets. When my grandson opened the gift, he was absolutely delighted! He started asking questions about some of the pieces like the "bone" (relic). He pulled out the directions which started an entire conversation with the whole family about the pyx, cruets. paten, vestment colors, etc. I could not have been more pleased with this as a gift and a learning tool for all of us!
I almost never write reviews, but if you are considering this as a gift, I highly encourage you to not only buy it, but purchase it from St. Patrick's Guild. One never knows how the Holy Spirit will work!
I bought this Father Leopold Celebrates Mass Religious Lego Set as a gift I intend to put together for our Parish Priest for his birthday. I had already put one together as a First Holy Communion gift for my grandson and when our Parish Priest saw it he loved it. I went a step further and built an actual church to place this set into for my grandson. I can't wait to put this together and our family will present it to Father for his birthday. Anyone looking to order this, you won't be anything but pleased, it is the most adorable item.
This was a gift for my grandson on his First Communion and it was an immediate hit. He left everything else to put it together. Younger brother was a bit put-out that there wasn't a second set. I have already ordered another for when the youngest makes his First Communion.