- Inspiring for those in pain
- Offers supportive spiritual practices
- Perfect for discussion groups
In his book Falling Upward, Fr. Richard Rohr talks about how those who have fallen or "gone down" are the only ones who can understand "up". The Companion Journal helps those who have read the book, or not, "engage more deeply with the questions raised in the book, Falling Upward. As a guide to deepen the spiritual journey of the reader, the book uses a blend of quotes, stories and suggestions for spiritual practices. Questions are included which can be used for individual or group discussions.
Falling Upward Companion Guide talks about why the second half of life "can and should be full of spiritual richness" and offers tools to help make this happen. Fr. Rohr's life and teachings are grounded in contemplation and "self emptying" and expressed in extreme compassion especially for the socially marginalized which is countercultural to the world today. Falling Upward and the Companion Journal make the case for having a richer spiritual life by living out these principles. The Companion Journal can be used on its own or in conjunction with the book.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 208 pages
- Measures 5”W x 6-3/4”H
- Author is Fr. Richard Rohr
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.