- Angels help comfort loved ones
- Inspirational message
- Slips into backpacks, purses or pocket
Who can resist pocket prayer stones? We love this pocket angel that has a heartfelt verse. Gift it to a friend or loved one that needs to have a constant reminder someone is with them and watching out for them. Luckily, pocket prayer stones go wherever you go. The pocket angel is made of resin and resembles the look of stone. Measuring 2 inches high, it is shaped loosely to look like an angel. These pocket prayer stones are beige or light tan in color and the front of the angel verse reads "I will never leave you..." inset in darker brown. Because of pocket angel size, it easily fits in a pocket, purse or backpack. This angel pocket prayer stone is a nice reminder that someone cares and watches out for you and is guarding your path. The stone angel would be very appropriate to give to anyone setting out on a journey.
Faith Stone Angel: 2"H
Dimensions & Specifications
- 2" height
- Made of resin & resembles stone
- Saying etched into resin
- Do not place in the mouth
- Not for Ages under 8
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was for my first grade granddaughter. She was afraid to go to school. This angel in her pocket gave her courage and peace.