Facing Forgiveness by Sofiel, Juliano, & Aymond
- Learn through the stories of others moving from anger to forgiveness
- Inspirational for personal or group use
- Designed to move you to let go of the anger and move towards reconciliation
The very relevant topic of forgiveness is presented in this book Facing Forgiveness which emphasizes forgiveness as an act of will. Facing Forgiveness presents actual stories from people who have worked through their anger and moved on, or not, to forgiveness. Facing Forgiveness encourages each reader to work to find out what their own beliefs about forgiveness consist of and then to recall personal experiences of forgiving or being forgiven. Whether used individually or in a small group, Facing Forgiveness is a useful tool in moving each person to personally letting go of any anger they are retaining and moving towards reconciliation.
In the Faces of Forgiveness section, personal stories are presented, and questions are asked at the end of the chapter which relate to the story and ask you to reflect on how the story is mirrored in your own life or how the story personally affected you. Facing Forgiveness includes a section with an examination of conscience which can lead to the sacrament of Penance and includes the actual ritual and prayers. In our culture today more people seem to be seeking revenge rather than forgiveness. Facing Forgiveness encourages us to start taking the steps necessary to let go of our anger and move on to peaceful reconciliation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5”W x 7”H
- 128 Pages
Authors: Loughlan Sofield, S.J. & Carroll Juliano, S.H.C.J.
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.