Extraordinary Hospitality Book
- Discover how easy hospitality is
- Features how to prepare your heart & home for hospitality
- Perfect gift for anyone wanting Christian inspiration in welcoming others
Extraordinary Hospitality is written by Victoria Duerstock who offers simple and inspiring ways to prepare your heart and home to friends, neighbors and strangers. Winner of the 2020 Best Book Awards, Extraordinary Hospitality is the perfect book to show you how to make any space a haven of discipleship, connection, and comfort.
As Christians, we sometimes forget the power of an open door to a lost world and Extraordinary Hospitality eliminates our forgetfulness. Using our homes to live out our faith in the true model of the Great Commission is challenging in our busy, over-scheduled lives. But having a home that is always open and available is key to living in community with others and being missional in our thinking.
In Extraordinary Hospitality, wife, mom, and interior design enthusiast Duerstock offers everyone no matter what space you have because creating room for hospitality in the heart comes first. You don't need an immaculate or professionally decorated home to be hospitable. In fact, there is beauty in being honest with others about our lived-in spaces, and great value in being humble enough to live life together in the midst of imperfection. Extraordinary Hospitality talks about how creating a space that reflects the beauty, peace, and joy of life in Christ is a blessing to friends and strangers.
Whether you have a tiny apartment or a big old farmhouse, you can learn how to:
- Declutter common areas
- Bring hygge to your guest room (or even just to your couch, if that's all you've got!)
- Create a peaceful, welcoming atmosphere
- Schedule in regular housecleaning
- Prepare freezer meals for no-stress last minute dinners
More importantly, be encouraged to have your heart in the right place, to engage in meaningful discussion with guests, and to take time to be a "Mary" in our works-driven "Martha" culture. Allow the Holy Spirit to overflow from your heart into your homes and community as you let your guard down and invite people into your lives.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 7-1/2”W x 9"H
- 168 pages
- Author is Victoria Duerstock; wife, mother, interior decorating enthusiast
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.