Éireloom 10K Trinity Knot Pendant
- Iconic Trinity Knot symbol
- Made in Ireland
- Curated for the Éireloom Collection
Curated for the Éireloom Collection, our timeless 10K Trinity knot pendant is imbued with Ireland’s ancient wisdom. The Éireloom Collection only selects the highest quality pieces that are modern heirlooms rooted in Irish heritage. The 10K Trinity knot pendant is made in Ireland – Dublin to be exact – so you are purchasing an authentic Irish crafted piece of elegance from the Emerald Isle. Made of 10K gold that is Irish hallmarked in the Assay Office at Dublin Castle, the design measures .51”W x .47”H. The chain has a clasp and is made of 10K yellow gold, too, measuring 18” long. The Trinity Knot is an Irish variation of Celtic Knot, known as one of most recognizable Irish Celtic symbols. With no beginning and no end, it unfolds the essence of eternal life and never ending love making the 10K Trinity knot pendant a perfect heirloom gift.
The 18" chain length makes this a perfect fit for most teen or adult women to wear. The elegant 10K Trinity knot design is appropriate from casual to evening which means she can wear it to a variety of occasions throughout her life. If you have a woman in your life that has the heart and soul of the Irish, then this classic 10K Trinity knot pendant is a delightful gift anytime of the year. You can trust that this timeless gift embodies the real spirit of the Emerald Isle – and your enduring love.
NOTE: This item is made in Ireland and considered a special order. Therefore, it is returnable for store credit only.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures .51”W x .47”H
- Made of Irish precious metal 10K gold
- 18” 10K gold chain with clasp
- Irish Hallmarked at Dublin Castle
- Designed for teen or adult women
- Made in Ireland
- Comes Gift boxed
- Returnable for store credit only
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Your item is considered a special order as it is made in Ireland per customer order. Therefore, any Éireloom item ordered takes approximately 2 weeks to arrive before shipping to you takes place.
- Once your item arrives from Ireland (approximately 2 weeks) your Choice of Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express will be implemented.
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Returnable for store credit only.