Easter Story Pingry, Patricia
- For children 1-5 years
- Introduction to Easter
- Great Easter Basket gift
Easter Story, by Patricia Pingry, is a book for children ages 2-5. In simple words and colorful illustrations, Easter Story gently introduces small children to the story and meaning of Easter. Easter Story moves from the ministry of Jesus to His glorious Resurrection and is told in a way that is easy for children to understand and illustrated with child friendly, colorful and interesting illustrations.
Children are excited at Easter about the Easter bunny and candy. Easter Story explains to them the real meaning of Easter in a gentle way that emphasizes the love of God for them and all His people. Easter Story makes a fun gift to put in a child's Easter basket to be read each year for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Easter Story
- Measures 8”W x 8”H
- 32 pages
- By Patricia Pingry
- For Ages 1-5 years
- No known safety hazard when used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.