Trinity Men's Wool Cap with Ear Flaps
- Beautifully crafted in Ireland
- 100% Irish wool
- Perfect gift for the Irish lad in your life
Love the traditional Irish cap but need more warm? The popular Trinity cap from Ireland now has an earflap design. Made in Ireland, the Trinity Men's Wool Cap With Ear Flaps design is beloved by many men has an additional feature for cold weather. Sewn in earflaps that hug around the back of the neck keep you warm. This innovative design reduces your need for a scarf, but adds additional protection from cold winds when paired with a scarf. Made in County Kerry from 100% Irish wool, this Trinity earflap cap has a quilted lining inside that adds comfort and warmth to your experience. Inspired by the well-loved traditional flat cap, this Irish Trinity cap goes further with a slightly smaller bill, earflap around the back of the neck and detailing.
This Trinity Men's Wool Cap With Ear Flaps comes in the color black. For the best fit, measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows). Then refer to the size chart below. If you are in between, decide if you prefer a snug fit or a generous fit (by going a size larger). Keep your beloved lads in the Irish comfort of this Trinity Men's Wool Cap With Ear Flaps this winter. Reap the benefits from the 30 years' experience of Mucros Weavers located in Killarney, Ireland. The Killarney forest continues to inspire the master weavers along with their legendary wool millinery skills. The Irish people have centuries of experience of staying warm when cold winds blow. The Trinity Men's Wool Cap With Ear Flaps makes a perfect gift for any man in your life.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Irish Trinity Earflap Cap
- 100% Wool
- Fully lined with quilt stitching
- Earflap design covers ears and back of neck
- Made by Mucros Weavers in Killarney, Ireland
HAT SIZE CHART: Measure your head with a tape measure at the widest point (just above the ears or eyebrows).If you are in between a size, decide if you prefer a snug fit or a generous fit (by going a size larger).
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered this cap for my husband and he absolutely Loves it! He wears it ever morning on his walk when the temperature is 45 degrees, which can be very cool in Tucson at 6:00 AM. He likes the ability to use the earflap or not. He says it's warm and very comfortable on his bald head.