Cuidado Pastoral de Los Enfermos
- Spanish Version
- Convenient, Pocket-sized edition
- Resource for Chaplains & Ministers
A Spanish pocket edition of Pastoral Care of the Sick that contains the abridged version of the Rites of Anointing and Viaticum in both English and Spanish for personal use. Measuring 4”W x 6-1/4”H, the green imitation leather cover the frequent use the Cuidado Pastoral de Los Enfermos endures. With a convenient edge-marking index, the Cuidado Pastoral de Los Enfermos is simple for all users. Additionally, the Spanish language version of Pastoral Care of the Sick is recommended to the Roman Catholic Church and its ministers who care for the sick and dying by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. Cuidado Pastoral de Los Enfermos includes Communion of the Sick, Anointing of the Sick under various circumstances, and Pastoral Care of the Dying (Viaticum within and outside Mass, Commendation of the Dying, Prayers for the Dead, and Rites for Exceptional Circumstances). This edition of Pastoral Care of the Sick/Cuidado Pastoral de los is an indispensable resource for chaplains and other ministers who care for the sick.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Spanish Edition of the Pastoral Care of the Sick
- Measures 4”W x 6-1/4”H
- 352 Pages
- Green Imitation Leather Cover
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.