Cooking With the Saints Greeley and Flores
- Fantastic cookbook & biographies of 60 saints
- Brings Catholic festivity right into your home
- Traditional international recipes and Pope favorites
This unique cookbook, Cooking With the Saints will "excite your senses, awaken in you greater love for the saints, and bring Catholic festivity into your home." If this isn't enough, Cooking With the Saints has scores of dishes from dozens of countries including Spain, Ethiopia, Hungary Scotland, Greece and more. Included in the Cooking With the Saints, is an index designed to aid in finding what kind of recipe your are looking for and a carefully categorized shopping list for each recipe.
Cooking With the Saints includes 60 saints' biographies and accompanying dishes tied to the liturgical feasts of the Church. Also included is a list of celebratory cookies for feast days throughout the year. Traditional recipes such as Roman Honey Cake and Hungarian Goulash Soup are found in the book along with Papal Cream Cake which was a favorite of St. John Paul II. The recipes collected for Cooking With the Saints were gathered by Alexandra Greeley, a professional chef and author of 35 cookbooks and Fernando Flores a world traveler and "aficionado of all things relating to food and faith". All the recipes have been home-tested by a team of Christian mothers and their families. CookingWith the Saints helps you turn every Christian feast into a joyous faith-filled occasion while bringing your family gastronomic delight.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 8”W x 10”H
- 352 pages
- By Alexandra Greeley & Fernando Flores
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.