Sterling Silver Shamrock Ring with Connemara Marble
- Features Marcasite crystals popular from the Victorian Era
- Available in whole sizes only
- Made by Irish family-owned Jewelry Company
- Imported directly from Ireland
Here's a dynamic Shamrock ring that, luckily for us, made the journey from Ireland so we won't have to! Yes, made in Ireland by Solvar (a leader in Irish heritage jewelry) this Shamrock ring is a wondrous beauty. The Master designers of this Shamrock ring used Marcasite and Connemara green marble to create a modern look from "Old World" jewelry materials. Marcasite crystals were popular during the Victorian Era and are still valued; this Shamrock ring clearly demonstrates why. The oval shaped Connemara green marble is the perfect backdrop for showing off the sterling silver and Marcasite crystals. Who could desire a more beautiful rendition of one of Ireland's most beloved symbols of pride than this gorgeous Shamrock ring?
Even St. Patrick, who was said to have used the Shamrock to explain the Trinity, might have been tempted to use our .5"H Shamrock ring for that purpose instead since its splendor captivates everyone. Who wouldn't love to share this marvelous Shamrock ring with someone for a special occasion in their life or simply for the sheer joy of surprising them on an ordinary day? The Shamrock ring comes in full sizes only from 5-10. Please specify the size you want to order below.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Features Sterling silver, Marcasite crystals & Connemara green marble
- Measures .5"H
- Available in 5-10 whole sizes only
- Iconic Shamrock symbol
- Made in Dublin, Ireland by Solvar
- Do not put in mouth
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.