Communion Wood Bead Bracelet
- First Communion bracelet
- Features wood beads
- Perfect Sacramental Gift
If you want to give a boy a jewelry accessory for his First Communion, you may wish to consider this attractive black bracelet. The bracelet features 10 black wood beads woven with black cords to form the bracelet which allows the bracelet to be used as a rosary bracelet as well as jewelry accessory. Between two sets of five beads, a chalice charm has also been woven into the bracelet making it the perfect and masculine accessory to wear for the occasion of First Communion and for other special occasions in the future. The corded bracelet is adjustable so will fit most wrists.
Sometimes it is hard to find jewelry accessories that a boy finds attractive or that he will wear. This black beaded bracelet is very masculine looking, and the chalice makes it special for the occasion of First Communion. The bracelet will be an attractive remembrance of the important occasion on which he received Communion for the first time.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Black Wood Beads
- Woven with Black Cord
- Features a Chalice Charm
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs; Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Gild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately