Communion Lock It Pendant
- “Lock it” Heart Pendant design
- Designed for First Communion
- Can lock the cross in the heart as a promise to God
Most children love secrets and this "lock it" pendant lets them keep a very important one. The pendant features a locket heart and a cross charm. On the occasion of the child's First Communion, the child places the cross charm in the heart while making the pledge "I will lock this cross in my heart as a reminder of God's promise that He is the sustaining bread of life. I promise to believe in Him and I will newer hunger or thirst." As the child does so, she is making an outward expression of her inward belief. The necklace with the heart pendant and charm comes carded.
The "lock it" pendant is a unique gift to give as a First Communion gift. A lovely ritual could be done with the child around placing the cross in the locket and then wearing it at the time she receives her First Holy Communion. Each time she wears the pendant she will remember the presence of God and the promise she made for the special occasion of her First Communion. The heart locket pendant is a jewelry accessory she will love to wear as she carries the secret placed in the locket close to her heart.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Locket Pendant shaped like a Heart for First Communion
- Includes Cross Charm
- Allows a child to “lock it” (the cross) inside the heart when making the pledge
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.