Color Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Features the Foundations of Faith approach
- Utilizes color coding
- Abundant index further explaining sources
This edition of the Catechism of the Catholic Church was read by Fr. Mike Schmitz in The Catechism in a Year podcast. Catechism of the Catholic Church is brand-new and specially designed using the 4 color codes of the Foundations of Faith approach. This system allows everyone to learn and understand the teachings of the Catholic faith with ease.
This version of the Catechism of the Catholic Church contains:
- Carefully designed pages to make the beauty of the Catholic Faith readable, organized, and inviting
- An original and specially designed color-coded approach that helps readers understand how everything in the Catechism of the Catholic Churchis connected together
- The Catechism at a Glance Chartwoven within the text to show how the Catechism of the Catholic Church is structured and where to find key teachings of the Catholic Faith
- Highlighted key words and visual references that help Catholics quickly identify major truths and easily find their place within the big picture of the Catechism
- Dozens of callout boxes to highlight the books of Sacred Scripture and the writings of the Church that are the basis for the Catechism’steachings
- An exclusive, never-before-seen appendix, “Sources from Scripture and the Church,” with a clear introduction to hundreds of sources in the Catechism
Catechism of the Catholic Church is formed by Holy Scripture and 2000 years of Church Doctors, scholars, and theologians, helps Catholics achieve the ultimate goal of their faithful life on earth—to know, love, and serve God to be in union with him in heaven. This is the chance for all persons 14 years and up to understand the Catechism and the Catholic Faith like never before. Carefully designed, full-color pages include easy-to-understand headings, paragraph markers, and more to clearly present what Catholics believe, how worship expresses the beliefs, a guide for living day to day, and how Catholics can pray according to their faith.
Each chapter lists relevant sources from the New Testament, Old testament, ecumenical councils, liturgy, and ecclesiastical writers in a box at the beginning making it easy for readers to have context of Gid’s divine revelation and make connections across the history of the Church.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Imitation Leather cover
- 932 pages
- Multiple color ribbon markers
- Organized using the 4 Color Coding of the Foundations of Faith
- No known safety hazards when used appropriately
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs; Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.