- Green Chasuble in Tabor from Slabbinck
- Rich, soft fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Contemporary design
Green Chasuble in Tabor from Slabbinck
This Gothic green chasuble comes from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck in Belgium. It is made from Slabbinck's exclusive Tabor fabric. Tabor is made of 55% polyester and 45% wool, to create a blended fabric that is soft, gorgeous and durable. This vibrant green chasuble features a central panel with a shaded checkered design with inset crosses. There are two matching panels on the chasuble sleeves. Green is the liturgical color worn during Ordinary Time, and symbolizes hope, growth, life and fidelity. These ideas are all beautifully represented by this distinctive chasuble. Art Studio Slabbinck is famous for creating high-quality liturgical vestments, and this green Tabor chasuble is no exception. You can be certain that it has been crafted with expert care and attention to detail. This chasuble has a rolled collar and comes with a matching inside stole. It is 59 inches wide and 53 inches long. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this green chasuble in Tabor fabric or our complete line of vestments from Slabbinck.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 53" Length x 59" Wide
- Available in all liturgical colors
- 55% polyester and 45% wool
- Comes with roll collar
- Comes with inside stole
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.