Box of 1-3/8" Gluten-Free Altar Bread
- 1-3/8" Gluten Free Altar Breads
- Packaged 25 per box
- Each wafer individually wrapped in cellophane
- Made for sacramental and liturgical use for those with dietary restrictions
1-3/8" Gluten Free Altar Breads from Cavanagh Box of 25
St. Patrick's Guild strives to help meet your liturgical supply needs by offering the finest quality products at affordable pricing. We sell an assortment of altar breads that are used by many religious denominations in the United States. Cavanagh has been producing quality altar breads for over 70 years for markets all over the United States and internationally as well. Cavanagh's commitment to quality has made them a household name in the Church Goods industry. The Gluten Free breads from Cavanagh are made with water, Garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, whole grain sweet white sorghum flour, fava bean flour and palm oil. The gluten content of these wafers is 6 parts per million. To be gluten free, the gluten content must be below 20 parts per million. The Cavanagh gluten free breads are 1-3/8" in diameter and are packed with 25 individually wrapped wafers to prevent cross contamination. The shelf life of these gluten free wafers is one year.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-3/8" in diameter; 25 wafers sealed in cellophane
- One year shelf life
- Made with water, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, tapioca flour, whole grain sweet white sorghum flour, fava bean flour and palm oil
- Cavanagh's altar breads are produced in a in an exceptionally clean and modern automated facility. Throughout the entire production process the breads remain untouched by human hands.
- Cavanagh's facility meets inspection requirements set by the Federal Food & Drug AdministrationCavanagh Company uses only whole wheat flour and water to produce altar bread. The facility does not bake or package any other product so there is no chance of cross contamination possible.
- Gluten content is 6 parts to 1 million and meets the requirement of being below 20 parts per million.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.