- Arch book Born on Christmas Morning
- Easy-to-read rhymes
- Colorful Biblically accurate illustrations
Born on Christmas Morn is part of the Arch Book series and is written by Melinda Kay Busch. It tells the story of the birth of Jesus based on Luke 2:1-20 in the Bible. Filled with colorful biblically accurate illustrations, the book is a fun and delightful book to share with children of all ages but especially those 5 to 9 years of age. The easy-to-read rhymes delight children and make the stories easy to understand and remember.
The Arch Books are known for their scripturally sound stories and wonderful colorful illustrations that make the books so popular with children. They are an attractive way to introduce children to scripture and to help them remember and understand the stories. Because of their scripture base, they would be a good gift for teachers or religious education teachers to give to children for the holidays. Each Arch Book has a letter to parents in the back of the book offering background on the story being told and offering suggestions on using the book and story. The birth of Jesus is one of the best known stories of the Christian scriptures and the colorful illustrations and bright rhyming verse make Born on Christmas Morn one children and adults will enjoy sharing together over and over again.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Born on Christmas Morn Arch Book
- Author Melinda Kay Busch
- Ages 5-9YRS
- No known safety hazards
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.