Be Restored: Healing our Sexual Wounds
- An essential guide to healing sexual wounds
- Prayer and scripture-based exercises included
- Presents a pathway to restore sexual wholeness
Be Restored addresses the fact that we all have sexual wounds. Some wounds are caused by our over-sexualized culture, some by our personal choices, and some through the actions of others. Have you struggled with wounds from sexual abuse and molestation, pornography use, infidelity, divorce, sexual identity confusion, genophobia, or unwanted sexual compulsions? In Be Restored, author Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center offers you concrete steps for healing and wholeness, relying on a combination of clinical expertise, Catholic theology, and personal experience as a survivor to guide you.
Be Restored is an essential guide to healing sexual wounds. Be Restored speaks to our deepest longing for sexual wholeness. Schuchts reveals the way to be freed from debilitating shame, sexual compulsions and sin, identity confusion, and wounds in psychosexual development. You will discover the reasons behind your emotional pain and how it’s connected to your sexual wounds.In Be Restored, Schuchts speaks from his own experience of sexual woundedness and his professional background as a marriage and family therapist. In Be Restored, he compassionately guides readers through a comprehensive understanding of potential areas of sexual wounds and shame. Be Restored lays out a practical roadmap for restoring sexual wholeness.
Each chapter in Be Restored contains “Take a Moment” reflections and personal activities that include prayer and scripture-based exercises, emotional mapping, and thought-provoking reflection questions. There are four appendices offer specific instructions and prayers for restoring sexual wholeness.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 6”W x 9”H
- 256 Pages
- Author: Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center
- No known safety hazard
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.