Ask Him: Jumpstart Conversations with God
- Learn to talk with God as a friend
- Prompts for Conversations with God
- Perfect gift for anyone seeking a closer relationship with God
Jane Trufant Harvey’s book, Ask Him: Simple Words to Jumpstart Conversations with God, is a treasure and many readers say it has changed their lives – if you let it. With an intro by Matthew Kelly, Ask Him: Simple Words is noted for being pivotal for him and changed his life during one of his most difficult times in his life. Kelly says Ask Him: Simple Words has never been far from him since. He has recommended Ask Him: Simple Words to many people since then that have experienced their own transformation. Harvey tackles one of the most difficult things in life and that is learning how to speak to God as a friend. Kelly states, “there is genius in these pages.” That’s because with each page, Harvey prompts the reader to have a conversation with God.
For example, prompts help you converse with God with questions like, Who is guiding your life?, How is that working out for you?, Is it time for a change?, Are you ready to allow God to guide you in all things?, Ask Him! If you are open, Ask Him: Simple Words allows God to surprise you, to sweep you away, to show you what it means to be deliriously happy, to teach you to dance for joy. Until we do, I am not sure we have really lived at all. To live this life and not to explore the spiritual life deeply would be a tragedy. Begin your conversations today using Ask Him: Simple Words as a guide as a prompt to stir the heart and soul. This is a hardcover book with 288 pages.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 5”W x 7”H
- 288 pages
- By Jane Trufant Harvey
- No known safety hazards when used as intended
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.