4 Pc. Aran Bath Set
- Inspired by Ireland’s Aran Islands heritage
- Features a Aran stitches as a decorative element
- 4pc. Bath Set
Grab this 4 piece Aran bath set for your home to add a touch of Irish heritage and practicality. The Aran bath set design is inspired by the tradition of the Aran Island wives of knitting their fishermen sweaters to stay warm while on the sea. Back in the early 17th century, the Irish hand knitting were made with non-washed wools to take advantage of the natural oils in wool that make sweaters water resistant. Now bring the Aran Island tradition right to your personal bathroom by adding the soap dish (4-3/4”W x 2-3/4”H x 7/8”D), tumbler (4-1/4”H with 3” opening dia.), toothbrush holder (4-1/2”H with 3” opening dia.) and lotion dispenser (6-5/8”H). All are made of porcelain.
This Aran bath set is adorable and fitting through the winter months when sweaters are on everyone’s minds. With Ireland and especially the Aran Irelands having an infamous legacy of hand knitting, the sweater look couldn’t be more fitting. The Aran stitch patterns have meaning. For example, the cable stitch is designed to resemble fishing ropes and to be a wish for safety and good luck. With the texture of hand knitting all over each of the Aran bath set pieces, they will inspire warmth by just looking at them during the chilly months.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measurements: soap dish (4-3/4”W x 2-3/4”H x 7/8”D), tumbler (4-1/4”H with 3” opening dia.), toothbrush holder (4-1/2”H with 3” opening dia.) and lotion dispenser (6-5/8”H)
- Made of porcelain
- Toothbrush holder has 2 toothbrush holes and an opening for the toothpaste
- Features Aran stitches as decorative element
- Comes boxed as a set of 4 bath accessories
- No known safety hazards when used as intended
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.