Anthology Volume 1, 1980-1984
- 2-Volume CD set
- Includes 15 songs
- Makes a perfect gift for all occasions
Anthology I: 1980-1984 CD is not to be missed for those who admire Marty Haugen’s special musical contributions—composers, listeners, and singers alike. The Anthology I collection represents an important compilation (gathered from previous recordings, some of which were live) of the many and varied musical journeys of one of our time's most beloved liturgical composers. Presented as a two-volume set, containing the best of Marty's earlier years between 1980-1984, brings new life and meaning to many of your favorite songs.
Selections include: Canticle of the Sun, My Soul in Stillness Waits, We Walk by Faith, Sing Out Earth and Skies, To You O Lord, Child of Wonder, The Light of Christ, We Are Many Parts, Be With Me, Rejoice Rejoice, Eye Has Not Seen, taste and See, Tree of Life, We Remember, and Gather Us In. Anthology I is filled with favorites and contemporary music that suits everyone who loves Marty Haugen. Haugen's Antology I: 1980-1984 an important contribution so order your 2-volume set today.
Dimensions & Specifications
- CD format
- 15 songs of Haugen’s best
- By Marty Haugen
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air.
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.