Willow Tree Angel's Embrace Figurine
- Willow Tree™ Angel's Embrace figurine
- Beautiful reminder of God's love
- Features Willow Tree™ quality and traditional design
"Hold close that which we hold dear". This is the beautiful sentiment express by the Angel's Embrace figurine and also found on the card enclosed in the box in which the figurine comes. Angels are a beautiful way to let those who are close to us know that they are loved and appreciated. Our Angel's Embrace statue is part of the Willow Tree™ Collection designed by Susan Lordi, and depicts an angel hugging a child.
This stunning Willow Tree™ figurine provides a simple reminder that God's love and protection is always with us no matter what. The Angel's Embrace Willow Tree™ statue is made of durable resin and then tastefully hand painted. Standing at approximately 5-1/4" tall, this angel and child statue makes a wonderful gift for a parent, godparent or child for any gift giving celebration. The figurine comes in a signature Willow Tree™ gift box for your convenience and easy gift wrapping.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Angel's Embrace figurine
- Made of resin
- Hand painted
- Willow Tree™
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a lovely, inspirational piece. Workmanship is beautiful. If you like the image on the website, just wait until you see it for real!