Advent Wreath Nativity w/Arch 6.25IN
- Lovely unique Advent wreath
- Features Holy Family in center
- Ideal to use as table centerpiece
This unique Advent wreath allows you to count off and celebrate the four weeks of Advent while also displaying the Nativity scene showing the event Advent is moving towards. The Advent wreath has room for the four candles for each week of Advent with the candles lighting the nativity scene found in the middle of the Advent wreath. The Holy Family is featured and presented under an arch, which could symbolize the stable, in the center of the wreath. The Holy Family Advent wreath is made of sturdy and durable resin and designed by the famed Joseph Studio which is known for their fine attention to detail on the pieces they produce.
The Holy Family statue in the middle of the Advent wreath measures 6-1/4 inches high and 5-3/4 inches wide and is lovely when seen surrounded by the soft glow of the light of the Advent candles. Once the season of Advent is over, you can substitute other colored candles for the Advent candles if desired and keep the Holy Family statue displayed throughout the holiday season or all year long. If you are in a bind for space, this combination Advent wreath and Nativity scene may solve your space problem as it presents the two events in one artistic piece. Candles are sold separately.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Holy Family Advent Wreath
- 5-3/4"W x 6-1/4"H
- Made of durable resin
- Candles not included
- Use caution around open flames of candles used in wreath
- Keep out of reach of children
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Choose standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is truly a beautiful piece. The only issue is that the led candles do not fit well and the metal part has come out. Other than that I love it!
Your set of standard candles did not fit in the holder on the wreath. I have spoken to Bridgett in Customer Service regarding this issue. Bridgett was very nice and helpful. It was too bad they didn’t fit.