- Stunning Mini Advent wreath
- Perfect for use when space is limited
- Candles conveniently included
If you would like to display an Advent wreath for the Christmas season but are short on space, you will appreciate this mini Advent wreath. The mini wreath is made of pewter and the base has a 3 inch diameter. The base has an open work design and the spaces between the candle holders contain the words "Hope Peace Love Joy" which are qualities you hope to experience during the Christmas season. Three purple and one pink candle are included with the wreath base and they measure 3-1/2 inches tall. Because of the smaller size care should be taken when the candles are burned.
Advent wreaths are used during the Christmas to indicate waiting for the birth of Christ so many people enjoy displaying them in their home and using them for personal or family prayer or meditation. The size of this mini wreath allows it to be displayed in any home or apartment for use during the Christmas season especially if space is limited. The purple and pink candles make a lovely contrast against the silver of the pewter base. The mini Advent wreath comes boxed for security and ease in storage.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Mini Advent Wreath
- 3IN Diameter Base
- 3 purple, 1 pink 3-1/2" tall candles Included
- Use caution around open flames of candles used in wreath
- Use extra caution because of burning time of shorter candles
- Keep out of reach of children
- Choose standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I didn't receive this wreath until after the second Sunday of Advent, after having ordered it the beginning of November. I realize St Patrick's Guild has no control over their vendors, but it would have been nice to have been offered a discount or overnight shipping to make up for the delay.
The wreath is nice. The candles are a little hard to get into to it, but it's a good fit on my little altar in my tiny apartment.