Abiding Love Unity Candle Set
- Perfect for Wedding Ceremonies
- Includes candle and stand
- Artful Unity Candle set design
Add this attractive “Abiding Love” unity candle set to your wedding ceremony to celebrate two lives joining as one. The artful design on the center candle reads, “Love one another as I have loved you.” At the beginning of the wedding ceremony, two family representatives: one from the bride's family and one from the groom's family, light two 7/8” diameter x 8-5/8” high taper candles that sit in this unity candle holder. These two candles remain lit through the entire wedding ceremony. Later in the ceremony, the bride and groom use the two lit unity candles to light a large, 2” diameter x 12” high candle together, hence symbolizing unity. The unity ceremony represents unifying the couple and the two families; hence the reason why family members often light the two smaller candles at the beginning of the wedding.
This Abiding Love unity candle set provides classic elegance to your wedding's unity candle ceremony. The design is simple, but the curved lines give it quite a romantic look. The three branch, brass stand measures 10-1/2” wide and the top of the side candle holder from the base is 3-1/2” high. It easily coordinates with anything else you choose to incorporate into your wedding. By purchasing this Abiding Love unity candle set, you eliminate shopping for the two tapered candles at either side of the unity candle holder and a unity candle to coordinate with a separate stand. Made in the USA, the Abiding Love unity candle set is made to exacting standards with the purest wax from Cathedral Candle company. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 to inquire about this Abiding Love unity candle set.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Abiding Love Unity Candle set
- Includes: Two side candles measuring 8-5/8” H x 7/8”D, 12”H x 2”D center candle, and brass finish stand with three branch design that is 10-1/2”W by 3-1/2”H
- Message on center candle: “Love one another as I have loved you”
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Always practice open flame safety with candles
- Do not leave unattended
- Not for children to play with
- No other known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.