A-8402S Chalice & Well Paten in Silver Plate
- Ornate filigree
- Inside Cup is High Polish Gold Plate
- Comes with 6-3/8” Well Paten
- Made in the USA
A-8402S Chalice in Silver Plate from Alviti Creations
This exquisite and ornately crafted A-8402S chalice comes from Alviti Creations is made with silver plating and features rich filigree on the base, stem and bottom of the cup. The A-8402S Chalice is 8-7/8” tall, holds 11 ounces, and comes with a 6-3/8” well paten.
Alviti Creations of Attleboro, MA is renowned for quality chalices and church metal ware. Its roots go back to the 1920s and Alviti has been producing the best in church metal ware for over 45 years. Alviti's quality products include not only chalices and ciboria sets, but also communion ware, traveling mass and pastoral kits, cruet sets and other metal ware for the religious sector.
St. Patrick's Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on "Catalogs" which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Silver Plate Chalice
- 8-7/8” Height
- 11oz Capacity
- No known hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.