8850 Chalice Case
- Chalice Case
- From Alviti
- Hard Cover
8850 Chalice Case Maximum Ht. 9”
St. Patrick's Guild is pleased to help you transport and care for your sacred vessels and chalices with such items as this this 8850 Chalice Case from Alviti Creations. Alviti Creations of Attleboro, Massachussets has been producing high quality church communion cups and metal ware for nearly half a century and Saint Patrick’s Guild is proud to offer their products which are known for their reliability and excellence. This 8850 Chalice Case is lined with red velvet and holds a maximum length of 9”. The case is 5-3/4” wide with a depth of 5-1/2”. This durable case will protect your chalice and keep it secure from any kind of damage or moisture.
Alviti Creations also provides refinishing and re-plating services. If you have a communion cup or metal ware piece that needs restoring, please let us know and we can provide a free estimate for you. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this 8850 Chalice Case or our complete line of sacred vessels and communion supplies from Alviti Creations.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Holds Maximum Height of 9”
- Case is 5-3/4” Wide by 5-1/2” Deep.
There are no known safety issues with this product.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.