- 5059 Green Chasuble from Art Studio Slabbinck
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive Dupion fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Embroidered gold cross design on front and back
- Ideal for Spring and Summer months
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Features contemporary Celtic Gold Cross design on front and back
5059 Green Chasuble from Slabbinck
This 5059 green chasuble comes to St. Patrick's Guild from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck of Belgium. This 5059 green chasuble is made with Slabbinck's exclusive Dupion fabric, a soft woven material that consists of 70% polyester and 30% viscose. This 5059 green chasuble is elegantly designed with a front and back hand-embroidered contemporary Celtic gold cross. This gold cross is simple, clean and powerful in its design, adding distinct Christian symbolism and elegance to this liturgical vestment. Our 5059 green chasuble with contemporary Celtic gold cross design 59 inches wide by 53 inches long, comes complete with an under stole and a plain collar.
This 5059 green chasuble with hand embroidered Celtic gold cross is a suitable lightweight chasuble for Ordinary Time and the Pentecost season. Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 to place your order or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Art Studio Slabbinck. Please allow four weeks for delivery.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Dupion fabric (70% polyester and 30% viscose)
- Available in four liturgical colors
- Plain neck
- Comes with understole
- 59" wide and 53" long
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.