- 414-2195 Surplice in Terlenka
- Round Neck
- Embroidered Crosses in Gold
414-2195 Surplice in Terlenka with Gold Crosses
St. Patrick's Guild is pleased to carry vestments from Art Studio Slabbinck of Belgium. Renowned for quality and style, Slabbinck's are some of the finest made such as the 414-2195 Surplice. This traditional style is a crisp white and made from made with a 30% viscose (cotton-like fabric)/70% synthetic fibers. It is round necked with pleats and features three crosses in Gold thread on both the front and back sides. It is machine-washable and easy to care for. The 414-2195 Surplice is a perfect choice for priests, seminarians, adult servers, lectors, chalice bearers and cantors. The 414-2195 Surplice maintains a crisp clean look and does not wrinkle.
This 414-2195 surplice is measured by the length from the neckline at the shoulder to the base of the surplice in three different sizxes: 35” 38” 41”. Call our Church Goods Department today at 1-800-652-9767 or email@example.com to answer any questions you have about our 414-2195 Surplice or to inquire about our complete line of vestments and s from Slabbinck.
Slabbinck also makes custom sizes, altar linens, altar cloth and paraments. We would be glad to provide diagrams and quotes for you should you need custom sizing. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery. For entry into the United States, Customs requires a Church address and Federal Tax identification number that will be attached to your order. This can be called into our Church Goods Department when you place your order.
Patrick's Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on "Catalogs" which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Length sizes: 35” 38” 43”
- Crosses in Gold Thread on Front and Back
- Made of 30% viscose (cotton-like fabric)/70% synthetic fibers
No known hazards at this time
- Shipping Information
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.