- 3377 White Chasuble in Dupion with Regina banding
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive Dupion fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Front and Back panels in Regina Corontation fabric
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
3377 White Chasuble in Dupion with Regina banding
This 3377 white chasuble comes to St. Patrick's Guild from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck of Belgium. This 3377 white chasuble is made with Slabbinck's distinctive Dupion fabric, a soft poly woven material that consists of 70% polyester and 30% viscose. This 3377 white chasuble is elegantly designed with the inclusion of a hand-embroidered blue orphrey featuring a chalice motif. Embroidered in Slabbinck's Blue Regina fabric, this multicolored brocade orphrey is wonderfully intricate, adding a festive elegance to this liturgical vestment. Our 3377 white chasuble with blue orphrey measures 59 inches wide by 53 inches long, comes complete with an understole and is unlined.
Slabbinck has been handcrafting unique liturgical vestments for over one hundred years, and St. Patrick's Guild is proud to distribute their fine product as one of their select dealers. Truly a work of liturgical art, this 3377 white chasuble with hand-embroidered orphrey will add elegance and grace to any worship celebration. Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 to place your order or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Slabbinck. Allow four weeks for delivery.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Dupion fabric: 100% Blended Wool
- Regina Blue Coronation banding on front and back
- Comes with open Collar
- Comes with understole
- 59" wide and 53" long
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.