- 3111 Green Chasuble from Art Studio Slabbinck
- Gothic style
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive Brugia fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Front and Back panel in Ornata fabric
- Lightweight; ideal for spring and summer months
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
3111 Green Gothic style Chasuble w/Roll collar from Slabbinck
This 3111 green Gothic chasuble comes from the renowned Belgian studios of Art Studio Slabbinck. The chasuble is made from their exclusive Brugia fabric. Brugia is 100% blended wool. Liturgical vestments made with Brugia fabric are soft, beautiful and durable. The central orphrey panel of this green Gothic chasuble is woven with Art Studio Slabbinck's delicate gold Ornata fabric in a design that perfectly accents the rich green wool. Green is the liturgical color worn during Ordinary Time and Pentecost seasons. Green represents hope, growth, life and fidelity. The chasuble has a 4 inch rolled collar and an inside stole. Art Studio Slabbinck is esteemed around the world for creating beautiful and distinctive liturgical vestments, and this green Brugia chasuble is no exception. You can be sure that it has been crafted with expert care and attention to detail. This green 3111 chasuble is 59 inches wide and 53 inches long. Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Art Studio Slabbinck. Please allow four weeks for delivery.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on “Catalogs” which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Brugia fabric: 100% Blended Wool
- Available in four liturgical colors
- Comes with 4" Roll Collar
- Comes with understole
- 59" wide and 53" long
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.