- 2750 Beige Chasuble in Dupion with Regina banding
- Gothic style
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive Dupion fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Front and Back panels in Regina Corontation fabric
- Lightweight; ideal for spring and summer months
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
2750 Beige Chasuble in Dupion with Regina banding
This 2750 beige chasuble with Regina banding comes to St. Patrick's Guild from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck of Belgium. This 2750 beige chasuble is made with Slabbinck's distinctive Dupion fabric, a soft poly woven material that consists of 70% polyester and 30% viscose. This 2750 beige chasuble is elegantly designed with the inclusion of a hand-embroidered Regina banding with a coronation design. Embroidered in Slabbinck's Regina fabric, this brocade band is wonderfully intricate with a red accent, adding a festive elegance to this liturgical vestment. Our 2750 beige chasuble with Regina banding measures 59 inches wide by 53 inches long, comes complete with an under stole, is unlined and has a plain open collar.
Slabbinck has been handcrafting unique liturgical vestments for over one hundred years, and this 2750 beige chasuble with hand-embroidered Regina orphrey will add elegance and beauty to any Eucharist. Call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 to place your order or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Slabbinck. Please allow four weeks for delivery.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Dupion fabric: 100% Blended Wool
- Available in four liturgical colors
- Comes with open Collar
- Comes with understole
- 59" wide and 53" long
- No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.