253 Mass Intention Book
- 253 Mass Intention Book from F.J. Remey
- 1000 Entries
This 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” 253 Mass Intention Book is designed to help make your record keeping easier with this popular and practical record book. The 253 Mass Intention Book is formatted with clarity and features blue lined columns for entering information. The 253 Mass Intention Book measures 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and has space for 1000 entries. Printed on acid free paper, preservation and longevity of the recorded pages will last for generations to come. Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 to place your order for the 253 Mass Intention Book or to ask about our complete product line of F.J. Remey record books.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on "Catalogs" which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Acid Free Paper
No known hazards at this time
- Shipping Information
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This book is great! In the past I would put out a bulletin for the Pastor to see who the Mass was offered for. Being of a two parish region, he would often get the Intentions mixed up. Now I keep a book at each parish with only those names and dates for that particular Mass and it has worked out great! Thank you. Debbie