24 Stories for Advent Weninger, Brigitte
- A Nativity story for young children
- Features a carrying handle and activities
- Perfect holiday family time story about the true meaning of Christmas
What a fun way for a child to count down the days until Christmas and for parents to spend time with their children! 24 Stories for Advent, by Brigitte Weninger, presents 24 stories that gives you one to read during each day of Advent. The stories are original selections, retold folklore or traditional stories all told in a way to be of interest to children. The selections range from 4 to 6 pages long and include stunning watercolor spot art by Eve Tharlet with many selections having full page paintings. 24 Stories for Advent is recommended for ages from 4 to 8 years or for preschool to grade 2.
Waiting for Christmas can be hard for some children so 24 Stories for Advent gives a child something to look forward to each day. As they read the story or you read them the story, you have a perfect opportunity to talk to your child about the meaning of Christmas and why the holiday is celebrated. There may even be a life lesson hidden in the story which you can point out to them and discuss. Make time during the busy Advent season to spend time with your children and share with them 24 Stories of Advent.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 8-1/2”W x 10”H
- Hardcover picture book
- 120 pages
- Features 24 stories that countdown to Christmas
- Recommended for pre-school to 2nd grade
- Full color illustrations
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.