20" Realistic Crucifix
- Unique, realistic portrayal
- Historically researched
- Ready to hang
The extensive research into the real experience of Jesus and his body during the crucifixion lays the foundation of the design for this realistic crucifix. To assist the faithful in understanding the depth of Jesus’ choice and sacrifice to envelope all in love is the reason for the realistic detail. For example, the scourge marks and wounds are carved into the sculpture, not just painted. And "Jesus Christ King of the Jews" is written out in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek. The true depiction of thorns in the crown strikes the heart to open it the love that poured in as Jesus completed God’s call for him. Measuring 13”W x 20”H” and made of extremely durable resin and polystone, this Realistic Jesus On The Cross Crucifix provides a rugged and weighty feel to this realistic crucifix that is finished with an antique bronzed patina.
There is a triangle hook on the back of this Realistic Jesus On The Cross Crucifix making it easy to hang on a wall in your home. The realistic crucifix is designed from researching Sacred Scripture, the Shroud of Turin, Ancient sources, Modern research, Stigmatists including St. Francis of Assisi to St. Padre Pio, and the accounts of visionaries such as Bl. Anne Catherin Emmerich, BL. Josefa Mendendez, and Ven. Mary Agreda. If you are shopping for a Realistic Jesus On The Cross Crucifix, then this crucifix is a choice to consider whether for home or a parish.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 13”W x 20”H
- Made of durable resin and polystone
- Antique Bronze Patina finish
- Keyhole on back to hang on wall hanger
- Comes gift boxed
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Express.
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.