1224 Gold Plate Pectoral Cross from MDS
- Classic design
- IHS emblem with enameled accents
- Old world quality with attention to detail
- 32” Gold plate chain
- Lacquered finish
1224 Gold Plate Pectoral Cross w/Chain from MDS
Saint Patrick’s Guild is pleased to offer this new Pectoral Cross from MDS. Traditional and elegant, this gold-plated cross will add dignity and beauty to your liturgical vestments. The 1224 Gold Plate Pectoral Cross is 3” tall by 2” wide and comes with a 32” gold plate chain with a clasp. The cross features a floral-like theme with flared ends, an IHS emblem and enameled accents.The Pectoral Cross is also comfortable to wear and weighs only 2.4 ounces. MDS Intercontinental has been providing quality vestments and church wear for over eight decades, and you can be assured of a quality purchase.
Call our Church Goods Department today at 1-800-652-9767 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this gold plate pectoral cross or any of our selections from MDS.
Dimensions & Specifications.
Height is 3."
Width is 2."
Weight of cross and chain is 2.4 oz.
There are no particular safety issues with this product.
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express to meet your shipping need
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.