- #12 Combined Parish Register from F.J. Remey
- Entries for Baptism, Marriage, Confirmation, First Communion and Death
- Printed on Acid FreePaper.
#12 Combined Parish Register from F.J. Remey
In addition to helping meet your liturgical supply needs, St. Patrick's Guild also provides bookkeeping aids and record books to help keep the church office organized and efficient. This Combined Register is 9" x 14" in size and contains 200 entries for Marriage, and 400 entries each for Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, and Death. This #12 Combined Parish Register is permanently bound and printed on acid free paper to insure longevity and safe keeping for your church records. For added convenience, this Combined Register features clearly marked 1-1/2" wide index tabs that provide easy reference for each section of the register. The Combined Parish Register is one inch thick. The paper is edged in a green section contains pages clearly delineated with columns and spacing for easy record keeping. F.J. Remey has been providing church record books and certificates for many years and is known for their reliability and quality.
Call our Church Goods Department today at 800-652-9767 to place your order for the Combined Parish Register or to ask about our complete product line of F.J. Remey record books.
#12 Combined Parish Register from F.J. Remey. 9"x14" with entries for Baptism, Marriage, Confirmation, First Communion and Death. Printed on acid free paper.
St. Patrick’s Guild offers a vast selection of other options for you in addition to our website. Go to our home page footer and click on "Catalogs" which will pull up our current Church Supply Catalog. You may browse the entire catalog and call in your order at 800-652-9767 if you see something that you would like to order that is not on our website.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 9” x 14”
- Acid Free Paper
No known hazards at this time
- Shipping Information
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.