Vol. III, Yr. 2 Lectionary for Weekday Mass Pulpit Ed.
- Large, easy-to-read type
- Ribbon Markers to find readings quickly
- Pastoral and Practical Weekday Lectionary
The Vol. III of the Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition is carefully arranged to make it the most pastoral and practical Weekday Lectionary possible. Completely dignified, liturgically accurate, magnificently printed and beautifully bound as befits their use at the Lectern. In addition, the Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition is printed in two colors. The Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition contains the complete Weekday Lectionary for Year II and the Proper and Common of Saints for liturgical use in the Catholic Church. Magnificently illustrated, the Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition is printed in large, bold, easy-to-read type.
A user-friendly layout eliminates unnecessary page-turning. The Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition contains over 20 beautiful liturgical drawings that provide a pictorial introduction to each main section making this Weekday Lectionary invaluable to Ministers of the Word. The Lectionary for Weekday Masses for Year II feature ribbon markers that enable the Lector or Gospel Reader to find the options quickly. With its durable, attractive green cloth binding, Vol. III of the Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition stands up to daily use and last for years.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Measures 8-1/2”W x 11”H
- 1536 pages
- Ribbon Markers
- Large, Bold, Easy-to-Read type
- Vol. III, Yr. 2 of the Lectionary for Weekday Masses Pulpit Edition
- No other known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Express to meet your shipping needs
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2ndDay Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.