- The Christmas story conversation block
- Christmas questions on 6 sides for family discussion
- Good item for religious education class
- Fun stocking stuffer or gift for family with children
The Christmas story conversation block gives you a fun way for your family to talk about Christmas and to venture more deeply into the story of the birth of Jesus. The conversation block is made of a wood composite and measures 3” square. Each side of the block has a question that pertains to the Christmas story or how family members are experiencing the Christmas season. Questions include
- What is your favorite animal in the manger?
- If you were one of the three kings, what gift would you bring baby Jesus?
- What blessings has God given you this Christmas?
- What would you do if you were a shepherd and saw an angel?
- What is your favorite way to celebrate the birth of Jesus?
- Why do you think God chose Mary to be the mother of baby Jesus?
Roll the block and each person can answer the question that comes up or pass the block and each person rolls it and answers a new question. The questions can be answered by almost anyone except younger aged children. The conversation block would also be a good teaching aid to use in a religious education class. You may find the family wonderfully surprised at some of the answers given.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Christmas story conversation block
- Different question on each of six sides of block
- Wood composite
- 3” Square
- Perfect for family or religious education class
- No known safety hazards at this time
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping needs
- St. Patrick’s Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick’s Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.