First Communion Stone-look Wall Cross
- First Communion Wall cross
- Features gold cross and chalice on white cross
Gift the young person making his or her First Communion this stunning wall cross featuring the fine artwork of Joseph Studio. The wall cross is made of a resin and stone mix, finished to look like stone, and measures 9-1/2" tall. Adding interest to the cross is the intricate scrollwork which runs across the horizontal arm. In the center of the cross, you find a raised white cross over which is laid a raised gold cross with a gold chalice making the wall cross specific to Communion. The bottom of the cross has the words "First Holy Communion May the Lord bless you and keep you on your First Communion day and always".
This stunning wall cross will look lovely hanging in a child's room and will be a perfect remembrance of the day they received Communion for the first time. It would be a special gift when received from grandparents or other family members. Coordinates with Communion frame, item #N19391. The cross comes boxed.
Dimensions & Specifications
- First Communion wall cross
- Resin and stone mix
- No known safety hazards if used as indicated
- Choose shipping method to fit your needs, Standard if you have no deadline, Expedited to meet deadlines or 3 Day Select.
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns.
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.