Collarette with #2 Collar; 2 Styles
- Provides classic formal look
- Attached to neckband shirt by shank buttons
- Sold in double size increments from 15-15.5 thru 19-19.5
- #3 Height is available as a special order
- Anglican Collarette available
- Collars and Shanks are sold separately
111 Roman Collarette and Brothers 112 Collarette with #2 Collar from R.J.Toomey
St. Patrick's Guild offers the finest in clergy apparel with quality shirts, shirtfronts, collars and collarettes from R. J. Toomey. Founded in 1936, R.J. Toomey is a household brand name for quality church wear. Our clergy collarettes are designed to be worn with neckband shirts and come in three distinct styles: #111 Roman and #112 Brothers. Each style collarette is available in double sizes from 15-15-1/2 up to 19-19-1/2 and is easily attached to a neckband shirt with a single front collar button. Each style collarette is 1-1/4" tall and use a #2 #50 Comfort Collars. The collarettes are attached to the neckband shirt at the front with a long shank button and are secured in the back with a Velcro® closure. The #111 Roman style collarette features a 3/4" opening at the front and the #112 Brothers collar is solid with no opening.
When off duty, the collarette detaches from the neckband shirt effortlessly for sponge cleaning with warm water. The classic and distinct look of the #111 and #112. Collarettes are an ideal solution for any priest or brother wanting to look their best at a reasonable price. Please note collar buttons and collar inserts are sold separately.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 1-1/4” Height
- Attaches to Neckband Style Shirts
- #3 Height (1-1/2”) Must be Special Ordered by Calling our Church Goods Dept. at 800-652-9767
No particular safety issues with this product
- Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need"
- Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns
- To send us a return, simply choose your favorite shipping option. Please enclose a copy of your receipt, the reason for return, and the best phone number or email address at which we can reach you. Once received, your refund is processed immediately.